Approved readmission for students who wish to continue their studies after a voluntary withdrawal or a dismissal owing to failure to register, failure to return from absence or academic probation
- March Readmissions: Early to mid-October of the previous year. News and Notice (Ewha website)
- September Readmissions: Early to mid-April. News and Notice (Ewha website)
- March Readmissions: November of previous year
- September Readmissions: May
- A. One-time request
- B. Students dismissed owing to Academic Probation can be readmitted after one year from the dismissal date.
- Students who have failed to earn sufficient credits within the attendance years
- Students registered at another school
- Students dismissed owing to probation
- Students who have previously been readmitted
Students may not exceed the allowed attendance years including prior to readmission.
(Attendance Years: See Academic Resources → Information → Registration → Dismissal)