Registration for students who are continuing their studies once their leave of absence term expires
- First Semester: Early to late February (From early January for early return)
- Second Semester: Early to late August (From early July for early return)
Early return from leave: Students on a leave of absence for a year returning after one semester
Ewha Portal Information System → Intranet → Request/Cancel Return from Leave of Absence or Request/Cancel Early Return from Leave of Absence
- Registration for courses and chapel credits: During the course registration period
- Undergraduate students wishing to return before their leave of absence period is complete must request an early return from leave online in order to register and sign up for courses.
- There are two deadlines to request early return from a leave of absence. Online tuition-loan services are unavailable after the first deadline.
- Tuition must be remitted following an online request in order for a return from leave to be cleared. The results can be confirmed from March or September 1.