Skip to content

Search

EWHA WOMANS UNIVERSITY

About Ewha

University Library

University Library

Home
University Library

Office

Ewha Centennial Library

Tel

82-2-3277-3129, 3131

INTRODUCTION

Ewha Womans University Library was established in 1923 with 2,000 books at Frey Hall on Chungdong Campus. In 1935, the library was relocated to Pfeiffer Hall at Shinchon Campus and in 1957 moved to Helen Hall becoming the current ‘Ewha Centennial Library’ in 1984.

To meet Ewha members’ needs and to support research activities, the library holds domestic and international books, periodicals, audio visual materials, databases, electronic journals, electronic books and video on demand(VOD). The library constantly evaluates its diverse range of services to maintain the highest standards.

The Ewha library system, including branch libraries(engineering, law, theology, music, and medical) has developed in-depth subject services to provide subject guides, research instructions and information search services for individuals or groups.

Furthermore, in collaboration with the Ewha community and other academic libraries and through the effective collection and use of vast academic resources, Ewha library strives to optimize research activities and academic outcomes.

For more information, please visit the library's homepage (http://lib.ewha.ac.kr).