A. Remit tuition to the Shinhan bank virtual account
1) Each student should remit tuition to the payment account (virtual account) specified on their tuition bill by using Shinhan Bank or any other financial agency. (via Internet banking, direct payment, phone banking, or ATM transfer)
2) The virtual account given to each individual student is only for tuition payment. (Recipient’s name is shown as (“이화여(your name)”)
3) When using an ATM, please use 「다른업무→지로/공과금/등록금/송달료」 menu on Shinhan bank ATM (Code of School of Ewha Womans University: 43109)
4) You are only able to make one payment to your virtual account. If you wish to pay miscellaneous fees bill(such as the student health center fee, Student Association Fee etc), you can add these bills to your tuition and should make one payment with total amount. Each virtual account can only receive one transfer per payment period.
5) The daily transfer limit of the bank account should be increased before remitting tuition by ATM
6) Miscellaneous fees are optional
7) Any transfer fees incurred will be the student’s expense when using financial agencies except for Shinhan Bank.
D. Foreign currency remittance of the tuition (Please NOTE)
1) The remitted foreign currency tuition must be exactly the same as the tuition amount listed on the bills. If the remitted amount is less than tuition on the bills due to the exchange rate difference and fees, you can not be registered
☞ 5%~10% more of the tuition must be remitted in consideration of exchange rate differences and fees
2) The remaining balance of tuition is refunded to the student account entered in the Eureka system.
☞ How to enter the bank account in the Eureka system(foreign student) : Visit the Scholarship welfare team with a copy of the student's bank account
Scholarship welfare team location : Student Cultural Center Room No. 203/☎3277-3549)
3) Please be sure to include the student's student ID and name exactly in the sender’s information in an overseas remittance application when remitting tuition
4) Overseas remittance will take time, so please send it 3~7 days before the tuition payment period.
Confirmation of payment
Due to Personal Information Treatment Policy Article 18, it is not allowed to verify of the payment through a phone call
A. Real time confirmation
1) Virtual account payment : 신한은행 납부조회 바로가기 ☞ Go to Shinhan bank and insert University Name, your Student ID number, virtual account number, your Name, Payment Date in Korean.
Print out bills and visit Shinhan Bank window(every branch)
Tuition reimbursement after tuition payment for those who apply for a leave of absence
Students who wish to apply for a leave of absence, please do not pay the tuition.
For more information on applying for a leave of absence or to return from leave, please visit Ewha homepage website (www.ewha.ac.kr) → click banner "2020-2 휴학, 복학안내(2020-2 guideline for leave of absence or return from leave")
Tuition Student Loan
Student who wishes to pay tuition by installment can also apply for student loans from the Korea Student Aid Foundation. Please refer to "Guideline for 2020-2nd Korea Student Aid Foundation Student loan Application" at Ewha website
If a student on a tuition installment payment wishes to drop out of the School or to take a leave of absence, she first needs to pay the unpaid installment before applying