Two or more majors including the student's original major (or department)
- A. Students admitted by department: From the second semester of the first year
- B. Students admitted by college: From the first semester of the second year
- Students may cancel a double major within their attendance years (eight years, four years for students transferring in their junior year)
- Students may not cancel once their attendance years have been extended due to their double major.
- C. Registration / Cancellation Period: April, October
Students must earn all the credits for the pre-requisite and major courses (major requirements and core courses) for their second major.