- Office of the Chaplain
- Office of Communications
- Office of Education Innovation
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Ewha Academy for Advanced Studies
- University Library
- Ewha Womans University Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Ewha Archives
- Ewha Institute for Leadership Development
- Career Development Center
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- University Health Service Center
- Ewha Womans University Press
- Ewha Media Center
- Ewha Language Center
- Center for Arts & Culture Education
- Center for Child Development and Disability
- Community Welfare Center
- Dormitory(Hanwoori Hall)
- Center for Research Compliance
- Ewha Womans University Church [CHAP]
- Upper Room Evangelistic Association
- Center for Human Rights
- Graduate Research Support Center
- Center for Women's Leadership Development
- Institute of Archives and Records Management
- Center for Innovation in Engineering Education
- Office of Teaching Profession
- Ewha Teacher Education Center(ETEC)
- Gifted Education Center
- International Convention Management Center
- Community Sports Education Center
- Center for Pharmacy Healthcare Communication
Ewha Womans University Library was established in 1923 with 2,000 books at Frey Hall on the Chungdong Campus. In 1935, the library was relocated to Pfeiffer Hall at the Shinchon Campus and in 1957 moved to Helen Hall and renamed as the current ‘Ewha Centennial Library’ in 1984.
To meet Ewha members’ needs and to support research activities, the library provides access to domestic and international books, periodicals, audio visual materials, databases, electronic journals, electronic books and video on demand (VOD). The library constantly evaluates its diverse range of services to maintain the highest standards.
The Ewha library system, including branch libraries (engineering, law, theology, music, and medical) has developed in-depth subject services to provide subject guides, research instructions and information search services for individuals and groups.
Furthermore, in collaboration with the Ewha community and other academic libraries and through the effective collection and use of vast academic resources, Ewha library strives to optimize research activities and academic outcomes.
For more information, please visit the library's homepage (http://lib.ewha.ac.kr).