The EduTech Team is in charge of solving technical difficulties related to classroom equipment. They render services quickly and accurately, and work to provide more efficient and systematic support in classrooms and to manage equipment in an integrated manner.
Technical Support Services for Classrooms
Please use the contact information below to inquire about: video learning, the lecture recording system (for lecturers only), PC, management for software/hardware in classrooms and virtualized PC labs, how to use the equipment, and technical problems.
- Tel : +82-2-3277-1004, 3209(Available on weekdays from 09:00 to 17:00)
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
General Management of Classroom Equipment
- Managing the database for the equipment in all classrooms.
- Supervising the managing system for classroom equipment.
Support for events and student activities on campus
- Managing and providing technical support for the audio-visual equipment in the following: classrooms, the Welch-Ryang auditorium, LG Convention Hall, Case Hall, the small theater in the Student Union building, Kim Young Ui Hall, the Recital Hall, Lee Sam-Bong Hall, ECC Theater, SK Convention Hall, and others.
- The equipment required for events should be specified on the room reservation application (Requests for equipment should be submitted 5 days before the date of the event).