Skip to content




Notice for International Students

Guide for Part-time Work

International students who want to have a part-time work while staying in Korea should fill out the confirmation form and get a signature from the office of International Affairs in order to submit it to the immigramtion office.

Make sure to complete all the process before you start working.


As the form has been changed since Dec 2nd, check it in the attachment.

It does not require a professor's confirmation any longer but only from  OIA.