Skip to content




Notice for International Students

[All International Student] Legal Advice Service for Foreigners

The Global Service Center offers free online legal advice on various kinds of problems that can occur while living in Korea for foreign students and faculty currently in Korea. This service is provided by professional lawyers who are graduates of Ewha.


Fields of Advice

  • Problems with issuance of visa or visa certificate before entering Korea

  • Problems with visa during stay including extension of visa period and changing status.

  • Legal problems including civil and criminal cases that occur in Korea


How to request legal advice

Ewha website ( à Campus Life à Student Service à Legal Advice for Foreigners

à Fill out an application form (See attachment) à Submit by email (