Skip to content

Search

EWHA WOMANS UNIVERSITY

About Ewha

University Church

University Church

Home
University Church

Office

University Church

Tel

82-2-3277-3292

INTRODUCTION

The University Church became the first university church in Korea by holding church services on September 29, 1935 at Emerson Hall (Medium sized Hall) held by Dr. Helen Kim and President Appenzeller who felt the necessity of a joint church for students and staff of Ewha University and Yonsei University located in Shinchon.
The new building was completed in May 2000 and Ewha's staff, students, families of alumni and general public attend a worship every Sunday at 11 a.m. There are also various Sunday School meetings of different age groups.