[Academic] [Undergraduate] 2021 Winter Session Demand Survey
- 작성처교무처 수업지원팀
1. Survey Period :
September 8th (Wed) 2021, 10:00 ~ September 15th (Wed) 2021, 17:00
2. Where can I take the survey?
Log into EWHA Portal(eportal.ewha.ac.kr) > EUREKA PORTAL MyEureka > Academic Affairs > Course/Chapel > Summer/Winter Session Demand Survey
3. How to add a course for demand survey
1) Click ‘New’ button
2) Input course number(If you don’t know the course number, please search by course title: click magnifying glass icon).
3) Save (Up to 2 courses)
※ Minimum demand for consideration to open a course: 15 or more students
1) ‘Course Classification’ and ‘Curriculum Field’ may apply differently for each student. Please make sure to double-check your curriculum before taking courses.
(To check your curriculum, visit Ewha homepage(Korean) > 학사안내 > 교과과정 > 전공별 교과과정 보기)
2) Student can take up to 6 credits in Summer/Winter session(3 credits for students who are on leave of absence).
3) Detailed information including timetable will be available on November 4th (tentative).
4) Attached is the courses that will be available regardless of the survey results.
5. Any questions?
Please contact Office of Academic Affairs (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)