Notice [General] Information about COVID-19 (updated on September. 8)
1. With ongoing concerns about the spread of COVID-19, after a careful consideration, the University has decided to extend the period for online classes for all classes to the whole month of September.
2. For fall semester of 2020, Ewha Womans University offers both hybrid model(on/off) and online only classes to students. This is to offer classes in effective ways while complying with quarantine guidelines.
- Classes with less than 50 students and lab classes will be implemented with a hybrid model (on/off).
- Theoretical and theoretical/practice courses with more than 50 students will be implemented via online classes throughout the semester.
- Mid-term and final exams are conducted in accordance with the school rules and face-to-face exams are recommended.
- Depending on the COVID-19 situation and the level of quarantine, class guidelines may change.
3. Details of dormitory admission for fall semester of 2020 will be announced later.
- One room per person is the basic principle.
- Students who live in a close distance that can commute to school on daily basis cannot apply.
4. Additional 3 credits will be added for the fall semester of 2020.
5. Students affected or suspected to be affected with COVID-19 will be exempted from class attendance.
※ If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, please refrain from entering the school, and if the symptoms get worse, contact the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention call center (1339) or community health centers.