[Academic] [Undergraduate/The Graduate school]English Name Confirmation and Change for English Diploma
Please see the following for details of English name confirmation and change to
issue the English diploma for prospective graduates(undergraduate students and
The Graduate School students) of August 2020.
1. Eligibility: Prospective graduates(undergraduate students and The Graduate
School students) of August 2020
2. How to check your name
A. Menu: 유레카 포탈>개인정보변경>기본정보관리>영문이름
(EUREKA Portal>Personal Information>Basic Information>[Name(English)]
B. You must match the name printed in your diploma to the exact name as it
appears on your passport.
C. Last Name, First name in order: “Last Name,(Comma)(Blank)First Name”
(ex: KIM, EWHA)
3. Confirmation Period: June 15th(Mon.), 2020 ~ July 31st(Fri.), 2020
* English Diploma will not be issued to students who did not register their English
names in EUREKA.
* Diploma will not be reissued.
* Please be noted that students cannot change English name temporarily after
the confirmation period until the graduation day.