[General] [Ewha Voice] Photographer Recruitment(~9/15)
The school’s official English newspaper Ewha Voice is recruiting new photographers.
Ewha Voice was created in 1954, proudly standing as the first domestic university-based newspaper.
- Can experience life as a photojournalist
- Will be paid commission for photos taken as cub reporter
- Will be paid monthly salary & scholarship as staff reporter
⁃ Any Ewha students who can work at Ewha Voice for four semesters or more
- Ability to use DSLR camera
- Experience with creating card news
- (Preferred) Ability to use photoshop / illustrator
3. Job Description
- Will be accompanying reporters on interviews to take pictures
- Will be submitting proposals and taking pictures accordingly
- Will be writing necessary captions in English
- Will be making various card news and uploading photos on Ewha Voice website
4. Application timeline
- Resume & Portfolio deadline: 9/15 8 p.m.
- Interview: 9/16~17 (specific schedules will be noted individually)
5. Required application form
- Resume file from ‘Board’ on Ewha Voice’s website (http://evoice.ewha.ac.kr)
- Photo portfolio
- (optional) “Card news” (design templates)
6. Send all your application files to firstname.lastname@example.org