[General] English newspaper <Ewha Voice> Recruitment Announcement
Ewha Voice is the school’s official bi-weekly English newspaper. Founded in 1954, it is a publication managed entirely by students from pitching ideas to covering news material, writing articles and editing. Once selected, reporters must undergo one semester of training to work as a staff reporter. Those who are interested in international media and news writing in English are welcome to apply.
- Undergraduate students who can writer/take photos for five semesters consecutively, including this semester (Spring 2020); there ar no limitations in major or year of study
2. Roles and Responsibilities
- Covering various school-related and external news items, interviewing alumnae and other leaders/pioneers, pitching special coverages, writing articles, taking photographs, editing newspaper layouts
- Other processes involved in the making of the newspaper
- 66 years of history
- Practical journalism experience
- Scholarships provided
- Certificate of completion issued by school president
- Opportunities for overseas special coverage
4. How to apply
- Download the recruitment document and submit to Ewha Voice portal email (email@example.com)
- Photographers must submit their portfolios
- Deadline for submitting application: Friday, April 3rd 8PM
★All applicants must follow the title format of the application. Failure to do so may result in a disadvantage on the applicant’s behalf.
Online Written Exam: Saturday April 4th Time: TBA
Online Interview: Monday April 5th Time: TBA
*All communication with the applicant will be done through the mobile/cell number provided by the applicant.
Any Inquires must Ewha Voice Office (02-3277-3169)