Through a one-time log-in to EUREKA Portal, users can access Mail service, EUREKA, Cyber Campus, Library. Users can customize their “My Home” pages where they can check news and notices on the University homepage. The Library menu also enables users to check their individual notices regarding circulation and reservation of materials.
Information portal for the first time in the system login or directly related to installation when you select a program is automatically installed on your PC. However, depending on the user's PC security settings, the installation will automatically be blocked. Therefore, EUREKA Portal Information System If this is your first time, depending on the type of browser you are using the system and download the file below, please first log in after you have installed.
|Browser||Internet Explorer 9 or more||
|EUREKA Portal, Mail|
Electronic approval, e-filing,
|RD for orinting: Windows OCX||RD for printing : Plugin|
|messenger for faculty/employee||-||-|
- Undergraduate/Graduate School Students : Student Service Center(tel: 02-3277-2064, 3233)
- Professional/Special Graduate Schools Students : Administrative Office for each graduate school
- Faculty : Academic Affairs(tel: 02-3277-3805)
Eureka portal service provides a service for searching the ID or reset password.
1. Choose the service item(ID or Password)
2. For searching the ID, select an appropriate member group and click the button [Identity authentication service] After find ID, your password will be automatically reset
and sent to your mobile phone.
3. For reset password, enter your ID, and click the button. When the process is complete, your password will be reset andsent to your mobile phone. phone is registered
under your name, then a new password will be sent to the mobile phone registered under your name.